Saturday, January 10, 2015

Entry no. 19

Ngayon na lang ulit ako nakapagsulat dito.
I was preoccupied these days. I was enjoying my Christmas vacation that I forgot to write here.
(SORRRRRYYYYYYYY :3)

Also last december I was really busy. Pressconference. Division level. SADLY I WAS NOT ABLE TO MOVE TO THE RSPC...

9th place.

9th.

9th...


I was honestly so frustrated and I think I became depressed too...


I was not able to sleep properly after that and the days after. I can only sleep well, when I am actually tired. so tired.

Also, I did not pass the De La Salle University College Admission Test.


Yes, I didn't pass it.


It made my 2014 really feel bad.

But this year, 2015...





Oh cut the suspense! I PASSED THE ATENEO COLLEGE ENTRANCE TEST!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! I PASSED IT. PASSED. PASSED. PASSED.!!!!!!


AB DIPLOMACY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS!


LAW after this BABY!

Ooooooooooooooopsssssss.


I'm still waiting and hoping for UP and UST.

:D


Sooo.. yeah today's a lucky day


and to my periodic exams yesterday and last day, i'm pretty ok despite the kakulangan with review!


HAHAHAAHAHAHA


#ACETPasser

January 10, 2015
8:12 pm

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment